Up your cooking game this #PSLSeason and learn how to bake delicious pumpkin spiced cookies.Great for a cute Instagram post, basic b*tch style obvs....
Ready in: 30 mins
Yield: 3 Dozen (Medium scoop size)
2 1⁄4 cups flour
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
3⁄4 cup shortening or 3⁄4 cup margarine
1 cup brown sugar
3⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients. In a large bowl cream shortening and brown sugar. Add egg. Mix.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla mixing well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Drop a medium cookie scoop onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 300° for 20 minutes.
- These are a cake like cookies that do not spread out much, but if you are careful not to over bake them they are super moist and yummy.
- Can frost w/ cream cheese frosting if you wish.
- Time to EAT!!