On the 9th Feb it's National Pizza Dayyyyy! Which means we can eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner, yay! 36% of Americans believe that pizza is a breakfast meal, so that totally makes it ok right?! and it’s also acceptable to spoil yourself on this special day especially as we've all been doing so well with our new year diets, right… **insert long pause and tumbleweed here**
To celebrate this beautiful day, we’ve put together a pizza map, full of our fave spots to grab a slice of the action! We want you to have the best pizza filled day ever, so grab your gals and have an amazing time pizza hopping your way around the city!
They offer a whopping 20-inch pizza for £20, big enough to share between 3 (or two if you’re feeling ultra hungry!)
2. Pizza Union Think neon signs and authentic wood-fired pizzas, plus they have sweet options too for all you Nutella lovers out there!
3. NY Fold An independent family run New York style pizzeria. They bring a real feel of New York, grabbing a slice on a white paper plate, popping it into a brown bag and then eating it on the go – perfect for your quick Saturday pizza fix.
4. Crust Bros Okay so these guys we're actually National Pizza Awards Finalists... They do weekly £5 specials and are known for their leopard print crust, so go go go!
5. Firezza Pizza
The one place that offers metre long pizza’s that can be cut into squares! Known for its takeaway pizza, however they’ve recently opened a joint which offers a niche sit down for all your pizza needs.
6. Hai Cenato If you're not shy with your toppings... Hai Cenato is the place for you! Plus they donate £1 from every pizza to charity.
7. Franco Manca
Founded in 1983, these guys know their stuff when it comes down to pizza! Specialising in sourdough you will not be disappointed!
8. Sandy's Yup, you heard it right. Sandy's are putting on a pizza breakfast/brunch 8am-3pm!