- Researching, designing and office admin to support the Designers on the bags, purses, technology, and seasonal accessories departments.
- Working on both Skinnydip branded label and the opportunity to work on designs for private label accounts such as ASOS, Primark and other international retailers.
- Attending weekly design meetings and managing workload as delegated by the different members of the design team.
- Working Closely with different licensors such as Disney to ensure designs are approved in a timely manner.
- Develop strong working relationships with Far East suppliers overseeing the sampling process on a daily basis. Ensuring spec sheets are followed, timelines are maintained and supporting the suppliers in any questions they may have.
- Sourcing new innovative fabrics and components across multiple categories.
- Taking initiative across the business to streamline work load, Identify new ways of working and bring any new exciting ideas to the teams.
- Proficient Computer skills including Microsoft office and Adobe packages: Illustrator is a must and Photoshop will be a bonus.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Good Presentation skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines across multiple categories and lead times.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new categories and Private label customers
- Versatile and adaptable handwriting
- Good Research skills across multiple platforms, with a good eye for colour and detail.
- Motivated to develop innovative and new product.
- A degree in fashion/textiles/graphics/accessories is needed.
- Passion for Accessories is a must
- Interest in emerging trends both economically and fashion
- Construction knowledge in different accessories a bonus but not a must
To apply please send your CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org