london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
Our wholesale team is growing, and we are looking for a passionate Account Manager to help continue driving Skinnydip forward! The role will be based at our Head Office in Camden, London and the ideal candidate will need to have had experience working within a fast-paced company in a similar position. The role will see you managing and working with some of the biggest retailers across the globe, with the aim of growing our Skinnydip offering within their stores. If you are a driven and motivated individual up for the challenge of working within a rapidly growing lifestyle style brand, then this is the role for you.
- Responsibility in maintaining existing relationships with key retail partners, selling in our seasonal collections, and maximising new business opportunities with each partner.
- Driving forward business development with new retail partners.
- Solid understanding of the production process and Critical Path Management
- Ensure timely and successful delivery solutions according to each customer’s needs and objectives.
- Report clearly the progress to internal departments and business executives.
- Ensuring customer relationships are maintained and developed
- Liaise regularly with our suppliers in the Far East/EU/UK to ensure timely production and delivery of all orders.
- Retain a very good relationship with Merchandising and Design Team to ensure any production/delivery issues are dealt with and all orders run smoothly.
- Manage your shipping schedule/packing lists and invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
What we need from you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working in a similar role, preferably within the fashion or beauty industry.
- Highly Driven and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the order, production, shipping and invoice process.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels internally.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.
- Proactive with problem solving skills.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- A degree of entrepreneurialism.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com