london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
This role is to join our expanding design team to help with the development of our products. This will see you develop accessories/beauty accessories/lifestyle products across Skinnydip brand and Private label brands. This is a full time role therefore unfortunately we cannot take current students at this time.
- Creating Ai artwork directed by the design team and buyers
- Creating graphics that will be used on small accessories, gifting & tech
- Specing up designs for sampling with the factories
- Innovating new materials and applications
- Requesting and chasing pricing from the factories on designs.
- Chasing the factories for samples and being on top of deadlines
- Creating presentations for each product ranges
- Developing products with our far east suppliers.
- Day to day office tasks
- Working closely with License partners, helping designing ranges and uploading ranges to their dedicated systems and making sure everything’s on track
What we need from you:
- A BA degree in graphics/ fashion/ textiles/ accessories is needed
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the accessories markets and competitors.
- To be up to date with all recent social, fashion trends and emerging trends
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Comfortable working with office programmes ( Microsoft Excel, Word, etc).
- To be motivated and develop innovative and new graphics.
- Must have a excellent eye for detail and quality.
- Able to take direction and be self motivated.
- Must be a team player.
- Good drawing skills
- To have good people and presentation skills
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com