- Assume responsibility for the success of concessions within your areas, meeting and exceeding sales targets at every opportunity.
- Providing sales information and store feedback in the weekly retail meeting. Ensuring that you have information available for all concessions reporting to you. Ensuring that visual standards are maintained as per guidelines from the Visual Team.
- Monitoring the location of Skinnydip fixtures in stores, making sure that the fixture is in the best location to maximise sales opportunities.
- Visiting stores to build relationships with store management and increase performance. Providing visit feedback to management.
- Liaising with the allocators to make sure your concessions are receiving the strongest stock package for each location.
- Ensuring that all staff members complete stock takes when requested in a timely manner and with clear, legible product details.
- Arranging pass outs, making bookings with DHL, tracking and confirming that the warehouse receive shipments and passing this information to the Allocators.
- Confirming that price changes have been actioned, making sure that members of staff have sufficient supply of stickers and labels.
- Ensuring staff members are keeping the fixtures clean and dust free and that there is no visible damage.
- Organising sale launches, checking that all lines have been marked down accordingly.
- Managing and giving direction to staff members employed to oversee the concession.
- Checking that all staff members send through twice weekly photos and that these are put into the shared folder.
- Build and maintain close relationships with store managers and brand managers.
- Provide detailed feedback of store visits to the Retail Manager.
- Good knowledge of in store events/sales opportunities that Skinnydip can be involved in.
- To follow up on any sale anomalies.
- Understand key retail dates & sale periods and planning accordingly for these.
- To be well organised and prepared for the weekly retail meeting.
- Good awareness of current/future trends and competitor activity.
- To be able to effectively prioritise your workload.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org