london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
We are looking for a Social Media & Content Executive to join our Social team. As part of the wider Digital & E-commerce team, you will help build on Skinnydip’s social presence. Skinnydip was born through social and we want to continuously be building our prominent digital presence. The ideal candidate will be confident, self-driven and will have their finger on pulse of the digital sphere. Achieving and analysing engagement should be top priority and should come second nature.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with the day to day management of all organic social media channels
- Outreach to other brands to establish partnerships through social support and promotion
- Schedule content across all Skinnydip own social channels and non Skinnydip channels
- Be an advocate for Skinnydip Social
- Attend shoots where possible to take as much BTS content as possible
- Monitoring customers comments across social platforms and engaging with tags & queries.
- Order and return Skinnydip Products and samples
- Be on hand for ad hoc posting outside of office hours
Planning & Analysis:
- In partnership with the Digital Marketing Manager & the Brand Manager, devise a content calendar for Skinnydip across all channels, considering ad-hoc opportunities whilst maintaining a comprehensive
knowledge of new product launches, collaborations and wider content related to Skinnydip.
- Work closely with Influencer Outreach Co-ordinator & Collaborations Executive to ensure that all calendars are aligned & reflected through social
- Work alongside the wider Brand, Digital and Ecom team on the monthly calendar so that we are working as one team
- Proactively keep up to date with what products are working, what products may need a push
- Report on performance of the social channels in the weekly Ecom meetings
Research and Brand Awareness:
- Tech will be your best friend, constantly attached to devices you are culturally aware with a killer social intuition.
- Knowledge of trends in the social & events industry and also a clear understanding of the digital space.
- Research content ideas and present to the Digital Marketing Manager & Brand Manager
- Have your finger to the pulse for all latest trends and what people are sharing
- Know the Skinnydip Girl Bio in & out – what does she like, what does she want to see on social, what is she sharing at the moment
- Contribute new ideas at weekly Social meetings with senior stakeholders and directors of the business.
- Perform monthly competitor analysis
What we need from you?
- Educated to a degree level in PR or a Marketing related qualification or equivalent.
- 2 years direct experience in a similar role
- A content portfolio will be asked for
- Strong copywriting skills
- Extensive knowledge of social channels & different types of scheduling tools
- Confidence in building reports on Google Analytics
- Immaculate organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to balance more than one project at a time
- Proficiency in using Microsoft 365 – Word, Excel etc
- Video Editing skills preferred
- Photography skills are a must
- Strong numerical skills for reporting on performance across all platforms
- Passion for the Skinnydip Brand
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com