london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join Skinnydip. We are looking for a talented individual to join and lead the Customer Service team. You will be responsible for a small team, and you will oversee all customer communications, processes and systems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide hands on day-to-day leadership and support to the Customer Service team to enable them to effectively support customer requirements and demand.
- Review existing processes and system to ensure proficiency e.g., delivery service, email platform.
- Plan customer service strategy to improve customer experience with Skinnydip to encourage repeat visitors – thinking creatively about ways to optimise all customer experiences.
- Provide training and guidance to a team of customer service representatives encouraging them to work to the best of their ability whilst delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Monitoring all customer interactions and creating reports analyzing the service that is being provided to customers.
- Setting individual and team targets for all representatives to help maximize performance
- Investigate and solve customer’s problems that may be passed on by Customer Service Representatives.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards in the department and across the business ensuring we are always putting the customer first.
- Ensure representatives are keeping accurate records of all correspondence with customers and monitoring any trends.
- Securely recording customer data, ensuring all information & financial records are kept private and secure – where necessary making sure we are GDPR compliant.
- Ensure we are following communication procedures and guidelines.
- Being a problem solver to help frustrated customers and to turn their experience into a positive one.
- Master our internal management system to efficiently and effectively help our customers.
What we need from you?
- Experience running a small team of Customer Service Representatives, responsible for their, training and development.
- Understanding of Supply Chain, Ecommerce, Operations processes and systems.
- Extensive understanding of Customer Service CRM systems and programmes e.g. Zendesk, Shopify.
- Outstanding written/email skills; able to write content and communicate in a clear, well-written style in keeping with Skinnydip brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; able to form effective relationships with customers and employees.
- Additional languages advantageous.
- Ability to effectively handle all types of customer enquiry from product assistance to complaints.
- Highly skilled operating with Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel.
- A genuine desire and enjoyment in helping customers and championing our service and values.
- You must possess high levels of accuracy paired with impeccable attention to detail.
- A positive, enthusiastic, and motivated individual capable of inspiring a team.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org