We’re looking for a Handbag/SLG Designer to join our growing team with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Prior experience within a similar role is a necessity.
- Working with major retailers to design and develop products across but not limited to bags, small leather goods and gifting.
- Creating bespoke packaging for products designed.
- Innovate with new product concepts, print trends and fabrications.
- Developing unique and creative ranges from initial mood board to final product.
- Drawing up CADs predominately via Adobe Illustrator and then turning these into functional and technical design packs to be sent off to our suppliers to be made.
- Liaising closely with our suppliers in the Far East in ensuring products are developed correctly.
- Keeping a critical path and tracking/monitoring the product development process.
- Taking ownership of your accounts and working efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Conducting competitor research
- Closely working with other stakeholders in the business including wholesale account managers and our production team.
- Uploading designs for approvals on licensing systems
- Flagging issues and resolving technical design queries
- Assistance with ad-hoc projects.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a design role ideally at a brand/retailer.
- Creative with a commercial eye.
- Strong within print and graphic design.
- Ideally, experience working with licensed ranges.
- Highly proficient in Adobe packages with a strong emphasis on Adobe Illustrator,
- A robust understanding of the design and development process with experience working with Far East suppliers.
- Understanding on how to prioritise workload and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- A motivated team player with a positive attitude, willingness to learn and happy to work across different product categories
The Skinnydip Experience – what we can offer you
- A platform to showcase your talent and have your designs in major retailers across the world.
- Progression and career development.
- A fun and relaxed office environment – just check out our TikTok!
- Unlimited Paid Holiday – yes that is correct!
- Flexi time – start early/finish early or start later/finish later
- Up to 50 WFH days a year
- Regular company social events.
- Soft drink and Wine Time every Friday afternoon
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com