We are looking for an Imagery & Content Manager to join our growing Ecommerce team to enhance and deliver our digital content. Reporting directly into the Head of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for managing our Graphic Design and Photography teams, as well as overseeing a Junior Copywriter. You will comfortable devising strategy, whilst simultaneously delivering multiple projects and communicating with numerous department heads in order to create brand appropriate content for the Skinnydip customer. It will be your duty to ensure our content is refined, commercially aware and at all times upkeeps our brand message and tone of our voice.
- Line management across departments including photography and graphic design.
- Help develop the brand guidelines and editorial standards.
- Ensure all creative outputs are consistent in look, feel and tone of voice across all channels whilst remaining true to the Skinnydip Brand.
- Manage resources, whether in house or freelance, to ensure creative projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Investigate new ways of engaging with our target audiences and create relevant, dynamic content.
- Ensuring content is repurposed for different mediums and different channels.
- Work with the Photography team to review product imagery, ensuring the product imagery best supports the product and help identify additional photography required to maximise online trading.
- Work with the social team to create, review and manage imagery that is going onto the social media platforms ensuring it is on brand and to the highest quality.
- Photoshoot management including ownership of critical path, budget, art direction & sign off processes of all photography from Commerce to Campaign.
- Video shoot management including ownership of critical path, budget, art direction & sign off processes of all videography.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for site and social.
- Create and maintain a yearly shoot calendar ensuring all creative shoots are scheduled in advance and assets are delivered in time for launch.
- Plan all logistical elements for shoots in both the UK and abroad.
- Develop and deliver the creative and editorial content strategy for Skinnydip.
- Review seasonal concept ideas, models, locations and photographers that reflect the direction of the individual collection or collaboration.
- Create resource decks for all shoots in advance and ensure everything is signed off by senior management.
- Ensure we are managing all imagery correctly including imagery sizing, naming conventions and storage.
- Manage the seasonal and yearly photography budget.
- Handle all billing and accounting for creative photography assets.
- Work with the Graphics team to review all output work, ensuring this has been produced relevant to its desired effect.
- Management of critical path for all graphics work, particularly for collaborations or launch of projects.
- Ensuring that all graphics are consistent across platforms and channels.
- Run brainstorming sessions to share new perspectives and ideas to help create a strong end result.
- Work closely with the Digital marketing team to deliver compelling and effective customer communication.
- Liaise with PR & Social, Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Merchandising to support on content delivery as and when required.
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers including production and editing.
- Constant communication with direct reports from Graphic Design and Photography in order to provide clear briefs and creative support.
Research & Awareness:
- Utilise knowledge of the competitor landscape and available insight and analytics to inform decision making.
- Continue to identify emerging photographers, models and hair/make-up artists to ensure we are remaining on trend and on brand.
What we need from you?
- Degree educated in a relative creative field.
- Proven experience delivering curated digital content in an ecommerce environment – women’s accessories would be preferable but not a prerequisite.
- Advanced relationship skills are vital within this role, you will liaise with directors and senior stakeholders internally, external partners and freelancers.
- Experience leading and motivating a team is essential for this position.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Skinnydip customer, paired with the ability to curate assets suitable for our demographic and substantial social following.
- Experience working in shoot production/coordination would be advantageous.
- Experience in managing social/graphic assets in accordance with marketing calendars would be equally beneficial.
- Executing the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously whilst supporting your team should come second nature.
- Advanced knowledge of CMS is required for this role.
- Experience within a multi-channel retail business is highly advantageous.
How to apply?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org