london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
We are looking for an experienced Influencer Outreach Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing team. Reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager to discover growth opportunities for social and influencer collaborations which support the Skinnydip brand. The ideal candidate will have direct experience in a similar role, creating new and maintaining existing relationships with influencers should come second nature.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of influencer marketing, digital and social media platforms, trends and measurement approaches
- Identify, cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with a broad spectrum of influencers across all channels ensuring they are the right fit for the Skinnydip brand.
- Manage all gifting activity and outreach to new and existing influencers including established and up-and-coming talent.
- Build long term relationships with key online influencers, bloggers and models to encourage further content exposure.
- Assist in the daily management of talent, reaching out to up-and-coming influencers and ensuring all documentation is kept up to date.
- Develop our influencer partnership programme into a long term, measurable marketing strategy
- Execute paid content and influencer marketing campaigns from initial outreach, negotiation, final execution and reporting.
- Project manage influencer partnerships and activity to ensure plans are completed on time and within an established budget, delivering MoM growth across key success metrics
- Work with the team to generate marketing ideas, content strategy and creative content across all areas of the business.
- Regular media outreach to traditional print and online press publications, continuing to build and maintain relationships with industry editors
Planning & Analysis
- Create & plan influencer strategy to increase brand awareness, social engagement and website traffic.
- Scale the influencer program to include all social media platforms
- Daily monitoring and tracking of all influencer coverage across channels ensuring all content is documented.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of all events.
- Leverage a monthly budget to all aspects of the strategy and campaign including product usage, gift cards, paid posts, competitions and collaborations.
- Identify analysis metrics and social listening tools to support the strategy to make sure we are hitting the KPIs set
- Collate & contribute data, feedback and ideas to weekly PR, Social & Events meetings.
- Communicating with the social media team to encourage audience engagement across platforms.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business – including liaising with different departments and teams.
- Become the key point of contact for all commercial influencer activity in the business including events, shoots, gifting and social
Research & Brand Awareness
- Monitoring all competitor activity to ensure we are stay on the cutting edge of digital and social trends.
- Evaluate influencer partnerships on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively monitor digital influencer activity across social to report on trends, content and collaborations to get ahead of the next big movement.
- Identify and manage onsite activations – guest blogging and vlogs, product collaborations
What we need from you?
- Educated to degree level in PR or Marketing related qualification or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Extensive industry understanding across influencer partnerships with experience in negotiation of terms.
- Have an established influencer database and agency roster
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating influencer collaborations and supporting events etc.
- Exposure to client meetings.
- Basic google analytics knowledge and UTM Parameters build out
- Strong understanding of social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.
- Creative with strong copy writing skills and knowledge in social media trends.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will be a self-driven individual with the ability to use own initiative. A strong communicator and problem solver with outstanding presentation skills.
- An interest in fashion/accessories/beauty/pop culture is key.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com