london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
Our production team is growing, and we are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join us at our Head Office. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a fast-paced supplier in a similar position. You will manage a selection of accounts through building relationships with factories, customers and other departments.
- Responsible for business development and sales for multiple product areas with external partners, previous experience working to KPI's would be advantageous.
- Maintain relationships with existing partners, upselling and seeking new business opportunities should be second nature.
- Highly driven and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Solid understanding of Critical Path Management.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Report clearly the progress to internal departments and business executives.
- Manage your own customer accounts ensuring relationships are maintained and developed - ensuring your accounts are serviced to a high standard.
- Attend critical path meetings with the production team regularly.
- Liaise regularly with factories and suppliers in China to ensure timely production and delivery of all orders.
- Maintain a very good relationship with Merchandising and Design Team to ensure any production/delivery issues are dealt with and all orders run smoothly.
- Manage your shipping schedule/ packing lists and invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
What we need from you?
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working in a busy production department.
- Understanding of the order, shipping and invoice process.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels internally.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
- Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.
- Proactive with problem solving skills.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- A passion for production.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org