london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
- Working closely with our wholesale customers & account managers to create exclusive designs.
- Look at growing current accounts/ customers by designing exciting and commercial prints and product designs
- Creating Ai artwork directed by the head of design and other designers in the team
- Creating graphics that will be used on beauty packaging and accessories
- Specing up designs for sampling with the factories
- Innovating and sourcing exciting and new packaging components
- Requesting and chasing pricing from the factories on designs.
- Chasing the factories for samples and being on top of deadlines
- Developing products with our far east suppliers.
- Involved in every aspect of the development process, from cad to the product being put into mass production
- Being able to move fast on new trends in the beauty market
What we need from you:
- A BA degree in graphics/ fashion/ accessories is needed.
- Experience in designing/ product developing beauty products and tools
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the beauty market and competitors.
- To be up to date with all recent social, fashion trends and emerging trends
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Comfortable working with office programmes ( Microsoft Excel, Word, etc).
- To be motivated and develop innovative and new graphics.
- Must have a excellent eye for detail and quality.
- Able to take direction and be self motivated.
- Must be a team player.
- Good drawing skills
- To have good people and presentation skills
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org