london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Web & Digital team. In this newly created role, you will assist and support the Graphic Designer & wider team with the delivery of high quality fun graphic designs across a multitude of platforms.
- Assisting in the production of designing highly creative content across multiple platforms in line with overall brand guidelines to set deadlines
- Designing banners for social platforms alongside producing fresh, on-brand & original design including concepting & producing daily IG stories
- Creating blog content & layouts in relevant & attractive formats consistent with the brand guidelines
- Manipulating digital typography to make it more unique to the brand
- Working collaboratively across multiple end uses and channels (for example in store window artwork, POS, mobile app, social platforms)
- Working with a digital & mobile first mindset showing awareness of trends & emerging technologies
- Become a brand guardian, ensuring all assets are aesthetically consistent & all artwork in inline with the brand guidelines.
- Support weekly content planning meetings, bring competitor research & fresh new ideas, collaboratively working to bring these to life.
- Deliver weekly competitor benchmark reports monitoring competitor activity including social trends, key blog features, current graphic layouts
- Full knowledge of working with Adobe CC (Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) – knowledge of Adobe After Effects would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a wide range of experience in graphic design with an excellent eye for detail
- Digital & mobile first mindset
- Excellent typography and layout skills with an eye for composition, colours and fonts
- Ability to work under pressure & have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- As we are a close knit team we need a team player who’s happy assisting colleagues in all aspects of the job
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com