london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
Our Skinnydip team is growing, and we are looking for a passionate Account Manager to help continue driving Skinnydip forward! The role will be based at our Head Office in Camden, London.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with key retail partners and maximising sales opportunities for the business.
- Producing and maintaining product data files for online concessions using templates provided.
- Liaising with the photography team to ensure all images are shot to spec in a timely manner to meet the external deadlines.
- Overseeing stock allocations to all online concessions using the allocation software, making manual adjustments as needed.
- Review weekly sales reports identifying any trends and opportunities.
- Work with the merchandising team to plan upcoming ranges for each concession.
- Upload sales data from external sales channels onto the system, ensuring all data is in the correct format to be imported.
- Maintain system stock accuracy through reports, checks and amendments.
- Attend a weekly call with the warehouse, ensuring the delivery schedule is maintained and resolving any issues.
- Creating commercial invoices for all EU retail shipments.
- Managing and maintaining data quality.
What do we need from you?
- 2 years previous experience in a similar account management role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com