london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
We are looking for a Senior Buyers Administrator to provide critical admin support to our Skinny Dip Buying team. You will be helping the Buyer and Assistant buyer to develop and select the most exciting fashion ranges.
You will be working collaboratively to ensure that the department runs smoothly, supporting with sample management, updating the critical path and the general running of the department. The role is multidepartment which makes it a great opportunity for you to get experience across such a range of product areas including jersey, woven and outerwear.
What you’ll be doing…
- Maintaining the Critical Path and communicating with suppliers to ensure that we meet each key date in the trading calendar and the product runs on time.
- Managing and keeping track of a high volume of samples, through fit sessions, development, shoots, sign off meetings.
- Working closely with Merchandising, Design, Production, Technical, Marketing and your Brands/Suppliers daily.
- Delivering efficient administrative support to the team, to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that relevant reports and files are kept up to date at all times
- Supporting your Buying team with product development that is customer focused and aligns with the wider business strategy, with relevant attention to commercialism, costing, and innovation
- You will be managing product
- Conducting regular comp shops to understand competitor activity, identifying opportunities for the department and presenting back ideas to the team
We’d love to meet someone who…
- Is super organised, able to use their initiative and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Lives and breathes fashion and is passionate about product
- Has great attention to detail, to ensure all the important details such as selling price, shipment dates and product attributes are precise
- Is able to build great professional relationships
- Is confident using MS Office and learning new systems
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com