We are looking for a Senior Production Coordinator to join the production team to secure timely and successful delivery to our stores. Managing product life cycle from order placement through to delivery to warehouse.
- Monitor the critical path and ensure deadlines are met at every stage of the production lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with suppliers and factories in the UK and the far east.
- Negotiate delivery dates, prices and MOQ with factories.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure pp sample and bulk approvals are processed in line with critical path requirements.
- Liaise with Graphic design team to ensure packaging are developed on time.
- Ensure label and packaging materials orders are placed on time and monitor stock level regularly.
- Liaise with Merchandising and Design teams for commercial decisions on any quality issues and delivery delays that may arise, levy penalties to factories where required.
- Accurately update and maintain shipment schedule on Makers.
- Quality check and measure the shipment samples against approved PP samples and specs.
- Manage shipping schedule, packing lists and invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively follow up orders weekly with factories and chase shipment samples, QC reports and any documents for approval prior to shipment.
- Weekly delivery status update meeting with internal teams.
- Regular quality status update meeting with QA to ensure product standards are maintained.
- Managing and mentoring junior production coordinator.
- General admin relating to product information required by internal teams.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working in a busy production role
- Experience working with factories/ suppliers based in the Far East would be highly advantageous.
- Mandarin language ability a plus but not essential.
- Strong individual with excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Exceptional problem – solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
- A strong team member who can drive the production role with a hands-on approach.
- Outstanding communication skills both externally and at all levels internally.
- Ability to multi-task and must work well under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
How to apply
Send your CV to: email@example.com