We are looking for a SEO/ Copywriting Intern to work with the Skinnydip team. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the processes behind the E-commerce team. Assisting with writing copy for the website, keyword research, gap analysis and competitor reviews, as well as any other copywriting ad hoc duties that may arise.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with day to day administration tasks on a fast paced ecommerce site
- Working on best practice for on page & technical SEO
- Researching buzzwords, keywords & what our competitors are doing
- Work alongside the E-commerce Copywriter on ad hoc tasks including blogs, product descriptions, etc
What do we need from you?
- A basic understanding of SEO
- Pro-active communicator via the written word
- An understanding of the Skinnydip brand and our customers
- Ability to work quickly and independently
- Self-motivated, organized and able to multi task
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
How to apply?