london / full-time / retail #meta_split#
We are looking for a Supervisor to support the running of our Camden store.
The main objective of Supervisor is to lead by example and provide support to Brand ambassadors and the store manager. You personally strive to be the best, seeking out all development opportunities available. You demonstrate an ability to react quickly to situations and deliver as pace. You will assist the Store Manager in all of the stores front and back of house operations. This includes all admin duties e.g.: delivery management, cash handling, administration and banking procedure. You will uphold the Skinnydip ethos and strive to meet our customer’s exceptional standards.
Hours: 40 Hours per week
- Support the Store Manager by motivating the team, driving sales and service whilst offering the very highest standards of customer service.
- Delivering exceptional service at all time, supporting the store to build a strong client base and great customer rapport.
- Act as a role model and promote the Skinnydip brand image at all times
- You ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered by yourself and all Brand Ambassadors
- Ensure that the highest standards of housekeeping and merchandising are upheld in store.
- Partner with store management set all goal expectations and KPI’s and deliver performance feedback.
- Be aware of all Health & Safety policies storewide.
- Have an awareness of the local market and develop customer opportunities.
- Maintain an open line of communication regarding store feedback and performance on sales, trends and products in store.
- Additional duties as required.
What we need from you?
- You are commercial, fashion orientated and a natural role model with a flair for fashion.
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead a team.
- Committed to high quality customer service and passionate about maintaining high standards
- Capable of making fast paced decisions.
- Experience in supervisory retail role.
- Experience working in airport trade highly advantageous.
- Seek opportunities and areas to improve.
- Always encouraging the team to drive the business forward.
How to apply?
Please email your CV to: email@example.com