london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Wholesale Team Manager to oversee and manage this rapidly growing division within Skinnydip.
The focus of this role is to support and manage our team of Account Managers who are responsible for looking after the company’s key wholesale customers. This is a challenging yet exciting opportunity that will involve you dealing directly with the many retailers across the world that Skinnydip partner with, helping to manage the growth of the business by developing key existing relationships and forging new relationships through expert business development.
For this role, it is essential that you are extremely organised, with incredible attention to detail whilst still having a positive personality. Managing people and getting the best out of a team must be second nature for you and it is integral you have significant prior experience working with major retailers on a wholesale business model.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity where the sky is the limit in terms of career progression and growth.
- Responsible for shaping, planning, and executing wholesale strategy.
- Overseeing all wholesale accounts; managing and working alongside our team of account managers to maximise potential with each customer.
- Individual strategic planning with each team member across every account.
- Nurture and develop existing accounts both domestically and internationally.
- Managing the whole PO process from start to finish.
- Ensuring that the Account Managers are compliant with company procedure, driving sales, hitting KPIs and that all their deliveries are completed on time.
- Working closely with the Production & Design team, to keep updated on the Skinnydip ranges production and development.
- Manage existing customer base ensuring they are up to date with bestsellers, new products, and exclusive lines on offer, in order to maximise potential sales.
- Resolving customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Offering resolutions and solutions to team members when there are issues.
- Working directly and indirectly with the team and relevant buyers on range selection, visual merchandising to increase sales and sell through rates.
- Management of range selection and price negotiation with customers.
- Responsible for the training and development of Account Managers.
- Managing team performance reviews, sickness and attendance.
- Communication with senior stakeholders across the business, attending internal and external meetings when necessary.
- Daily reporting into the Director responsible for Sales / Account Management & Production
What we need from you?
- Significant Sales and Account Management experience, preferably within a fashion retailer.
- Experience leading a team of Junior/Account Managers highly advantageous.
- Comprehensive knowledge of design & production procedures and the complete product life cycle.
- A complete understanding of the intricacies of supplier relationships.
- Excellent telephone manner, outstanding vocabulary skills.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package – especially Excel and Power point
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org