The Ecommerce Assistant will support the Head of Digital & Ecommerce in all duties regarding to the online flagship store, ensuring campaigns are launched effectively with a view of reaching the targets and KPI’s set by the brand.
The candidate will manage the online product catalogue including, descriptions, pricing, photography, upload and testing. Combined with this they will be responsible for the monitoring of inventory for the store, conducting stock checks and highlighting any problems before troubleshooting.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure the trading plan is properly executed alongside coordinating assets
- Completing daily site walkthroughs to flag immediate problems and make relevant changes.
- Assisting with bug-fixing, identification of website issues, and liaise with our external web development agency on projects and tasks.
- Help maintain the visual merchandising across the site.
- Organising imagery updates once new collections have launched for template pages across site, and check for images which may need updating or editing.
- Working closely with the team to ensure products are ready on time for launch – ensuring information is collated and submitted on time for launch.
- Help assist the team to analyse and make improvements to the customer experience and user journey on the site – identifying opportunities to improve web performance
- Analyse and create basic reports, collating data based on consumer trends.
- Publishing and maintaining web products, and categories in a manner that optimises the online customer journey and conversion rates. Ensuring products are published on time and correctly.
- Create and maintain refinements and filters.
- Create and review edits to create strong customer-centric stories that drive brand engagement as requested.
- Maintain New In categories and other continuous Edits
- Complete weekly site walk and make recommendations for improvement to onsite standards (e.g. banners, snippets, housekeeping) and customer journey
- Support the development & ongoing maintenance for the personalisation product categories on site & develop a thorough understanding of the full process
Planning & Analysis:
- Assisting with preplanning and creating collections for Newsletters and Homepage Banners – making sure they are in the best order to maximise conversions.
- Understanding and analysing sales figures within sales reports for weekly meetings, using this to influence decisions on products to highlight.
- Identifying outdated copy and imagery improvements and feeding back to the team.
Research & Brand Awareness:
- Having a thorough understanding of the target audience.
- Staying commercially aware of competitor’s activity across all channels and feeding back relevant information during weekly meetings.
- Being aware of key trends and best sellers for Skinnydip and branded.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a creative flair and interest in online visual merchandising.
- Analytical with basic experience of Excel.
- Great eye for detail.
- To be self-led and self-motivated to efficiently contribute to the team
- Able to work off own initiative, managing time well and ensuring all deadlines are kept.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org