When you spend £20 or over, woo!
Being a student has its perks, excludes sale.
Buy it, love it, pay later for it with Klarna - it's that simple!
If you're looking for a classic pair of specs to wear everyday, these chic Hardwire Mini Blue Light Glasses from Quay Australia are set to be a firm favourite.
- Classic square glasses
- Featuring technology to assist with blocking potentially harmful (blue) HEV light from screens to help prevent headaches, blurry vision, and other symptoms of digital eye strain
- Featuring RX-able frames so you can take them to the opticians and get your prescriptions put in
- Width 14cm, height 5cm, nose gap .1cm
- Made from injection plastic
We're taking loyalty to a whole new level with our Skinnydip Airlines Rewards Scheme! Sign up to get your hands on exclusive discounts, pre-access to sales, gift cards and so much more!
- Level 1: Check In - 0-999 Points
- Level 2: Departure Lounge - 1,000 - 2,499 Points
- Level 3: Boarding - 2,500 - 4,999 Points
- Level 4: Take Off - 5,000 Points +
To check your loyalty status, sign into your account here.
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - £2.95 or free when you spend £20 or over.
Next Working Day Delivery (if ordered before 3pm Monday-Friday, please note that if you order next day delivery on a Saturday or Sunday, this will be dispatched on the Monday and arrive on the following Tuesday) - £4.95.
Standard Delivery (4-7 working days) - £5.00
Standard Delivery (5-10 working days) - £5.00
Please note: delivery dates exclude bank holiday's
Free UK Returns
We really hope you love every Skinnydip item you purchase, however, if you do need to make a return you’re welcome to do so within 30 days of receipt.
All returned items must be sent back to us unopened, unused and in their original condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if items are non-saleable. Please note, if 30 days have expired then unfortunately we are unable to accept your return and it will be returned.
To read more about our delivery and returns policy please see our FAQ's here.