When you spend £30 or over, woo!
Being a student has its perks, excludes sale.
Buy it, love it, pay later for it with Klarna - it's that simple!
Founded as a luxury leather goods house in 1854, Louis Vuitton was for many decades one of the world's leading trunk and accessories makers. It was after launching its first fashion collections in 1998, however, that the house reached unprecedented global fame, and pioneered high-profile collaborations with artists such as Richard Prince, Takashi Murakami and Stephen Sprouse. This definitive publication opens with a concise history of the house, followed by brief biographical profiles of Marc Jacobs, the first creative director 1998-2014, and Nicolas Ghesquiere, who helms the brand today.Dimensions: 190mm x 277mm
- The perfect coffee table book
- Reveals Louis Vuitton's influences and highlights with carefully curated catwalk images, showcasing hundreds of spectacular clothes, details, accessories, beauty looks and set designs
- 632 pages
- Book includes a rich reference section
- Over 1350 detailed illustrations
We're taking loyalty to a whole new level with our Skinnydip Airlines Rewards Scheme! Sign up to get your hands on exclusive discounts, pre-access to sales, gift cards and so much more!
- Level 1: Check In - 0-999 Points
- Level 2: Departure Lounge - 1,000 - 2,499 Points
- Level 3: Boarding - 2,500 - 4,999 Points
- Level 4: Take Off - 5,000 Points +
To check your loyalty status, sign into your account here.
UK Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days (excludes public holidays) - £3.99 on orders under £30 or free on orders on or over £30
UK Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95 - Order must be placed before 3pm Monday - Friday
Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched Monday and arrive on the following working day.
EU Standard Delivery - 10-14 working days - £7.00
International Standard Delivery - 10-14 working days - £10.00
UK Click & Collect - 3-5 working days - Free on orders under £30, £3.99 on orders over £30
Please note. We are currently unable to deliver any orders to our UK stores due to COVID-19.
To read more about our delivery and returns policy please see our FAQ's here.