When you spend £30 or over, woo!
Being a student has its perks, excludes sale.
Buy it, love it, pay later for it with Klarna - it's that simple!
Founded by Yves Saint Laurent and Pierre Berge in 1961, shortly after the young couturier left his post at the helm of Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent would soon become one of the most successful and influential haute couture houses in Paris. Introducing Le Smoking, the first tuxedo suit for women, in 1966, Saint Laurent also presented iconic art-inspired creations, from Mondrian dresses to precious Van Gogh embroidery and the famous Ballets Russes collection. This beautiful pink book opens with a concise history of the house, followed by a brief biographical profile of Yves Saint Laurent, before exploring the collections themselves, organized chronologically.Dimensions: 190mm x 277mm
- The perfect coffee table book
- Reveals Yves Saint Laurent's influences and highlights with carefully curated catwalk images, showcasing hundreds of spectacular clothes, details, accessories, beauty looks and set designs
- 632 pages
- Book includes a rich reference section
- Over 1004 detailed illustrations
We're taking loyalty to a whole new level with our Skinnydip Airlines Rewards Scheme! Sign up to get your hands on exclusive discounts, pre-access to sales, gift cards and so much more!
- Level 1: Check In - 0-999 Points
- Level 2: Departure Lounge - 1,000 - 2,499 Points
- Level 3: Boarding - 2,500 - 4,999 Points
- Level 4: Take Off - 5,000 Points +
To check your loyalty status, sign into your account here.
UK Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days (excludes public holidays) - £2.95 on orders under £30 or free on orders on or over £30
UK Next Working Day Delivery - £4.95 - Order must be placed before 3pm Monday - Friday
Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched Monday and arrive on the following working day.
EU Standard Delivery - 7-12 working days - £5.00
International Standard Delivery - 10-14 working days - £6.00
UK Click & Collect - 3-5 working days - Free
Please note. We are currently unable to deliver any orders to our UK stores due to COVID-19.
To read more about our delivery and returns policy please see our FAQ's here.