glasgow / part-time #meta_split#
Our Concession Coordinators are a huge part of our family and a massive influence on the success of Skinnydip. The role is focused on overseeing our concessions across Scotland. The role is based remotely, and travel is essential.
As an Area Concession Co-ordinator, you are expected to:
- Manage own schedule & are self-efficient
- Be passionate & experienced in visual merchandising
- Make fast paced decisions
- Show confidence and willing to use initiative
- Be passionate about the brand
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Visiting stores within your region, meeting and exceeding sales targets at every opportunity.
- Providing sales information and store feedback in the weekly retail meeting via Zoom calls/following up with a report for the previous week.
- Ensuring that you have information available for all concessions reporting to you.
- Ensuring that visual standards are maintained in all of your area concessions as per guidelines.
- Monitoring the location of Skinnydip fixtures in stores, making sure that the fixture is in the best location to maximise sales opportunities.
- Building strong working relationships with store managers and team leaders in store to help increase performance. Providing feedback to management after a visit to store.
- Liaising with Merchandising team to make sure your concessions are receiving the strongest stock package for each location.
- Complete stock takes when requested in a timely manner and with clear, legible product details.
- Organising sale launches, actioning & checking that all lines have been marked down accordingly.
- Regular visits to all concessions; travelling is essential.
- Creating your own weekly plans for store visits & self admin.
- Keeping up to date with Skinnydip products.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: email@example.com