london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
Our Concession Coordinators are a huge part of our family and a massive influence on the success of Skinnydip. The role is focused on overseeing our concessions across the UK & Ireland. The role is based in our London Head Office but travelling is essential. We aim to build strong relationships with our retailers from head office to store teams
As a Concession Co-ordinator, you are expected to:
- Manage own schedule & are self-efficient
- Be passionate & experienced in visual merchandising
- Make fast paced decisions
- Show confidence and willing to use initiative
- Be passionate about the brand
- Have Basic Excel & Power point knowledge
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assume responsibility for the success of concessions within your areas, meeting and exceeding sales targets at every opportunity.
- Providing sales information and store feedback in the weekly retail meeting.
- Ensuring that you have information available for all concessions reporting to you.
- Creating visual plans & sales reports for host head office & store members using Excel & Power point.
- Ensuring that visual standards are maintained as per guidelines.
- Monitoring the location of Skinnydip fixtures in stores, making sure that the fixture is in the best location to maximise sales opportunities.
- Building strong working relationships with store managers and team leaders in store to help increase performance. Providing feedback to management after a visit to store.
- Liaising with Merchandising team to make sure your concessions are receiving the strongest stock package for each location.
- Ensuring that all staff members complete stock takes when requested in a timely manner and with clear, legible product details.
- Arranging pass outs, making bookings with DHL, tracking and confirming that the warehouse receive shipments and passing this information on to the allocation team.
- Organising sale launches, checking that all lines have been marked down accordingly.
- Regular visits to concessions; travelling is essential.
- Creating your own weekly plans for store visits & booking own travel.
- Keeping up to date with Skinnydip products.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org