WHAT IS A SCREEN PROTECTOR & WHAT DOES IT DO?
Many phone models on the market have glass screens that are prone to scratches and cracks. A screen protector is a thin layer of material that you place over the screen of your phone to protect it from unwanted damage. Our screen protectors are made from tempered glass so you can be sure your screen is shielded from those nasty scratches and scrapes!
HOW TO APPLY A SCREEN PROTECTOR
Applying screen protectors can seem a bit tricky and daunting, but never fear! We’re here to go through the process with you. Make sure you’re using a flat surface when applying the screen protector because this will make the process a lot easier!
- Clean the screen of your phone with the provided wet wipe until it is thoroughly clean. Follow with the dry wipe and make sure the screen is completely dry before moving on to the next step!
- Peel the film off of the screen protector before carefully aligning it with your device.
- When you’re happy with the placement, gently press down on the centre of the screen protector to stick it to your phone. Wait for the protector to settle over the screen before moving on to the next step.
- You might have some excess air bubbles, but not to worry! Now you can use the provided squeegee to scrape along the air bubbles and make them disappear.
- You’re all done! Watch as your phone screen stays protected from scratches and scrapes.