Systems & Merchandise Administrator
london / full-time / head office #meta_split#
We have an exciting opportunity for System and Merchandise Administrator to join Skinnydip; working as part of the Merchandising team. You will need strong excel skills and experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating and managing the delivery schedule for all stores and concessions, providing the warehouse with a rolling outbound FC.
- Attending a weekly meeting with the retail team to discuss any stock issues or feedback.
- Overseeing retail allocations to all stores and concessions using the allocation software, taking on board feedback from the retail team and making manual adjustments as needed.
- Oversee store to store stock transfers.
- Run weekly retail sales reports along with any ad-hoc reports requested by the retail team.
- Uploading sales data from external sales channels onto the system, ensuring all data is in the correct format to be imported.
- Creating till uploads for retail channels.
- Create and maintain the store delivery tracking report.
- Maintain system stock accuracy through reports, checks and amendments.
- Creating and maintaining product data files for external sales channels
- Attending a weekly call with the warehouse, representing the retail side of the business and raising any queries.
- Checking the warehouse error report for issues and resolving any retail errors.
- Creating commercial invoices for all EU retail shipments.
- Assist with resolving system errors for ecommerce and wholesale.
- Managing and maintaining data quality.
- Ad-hoc reports as required.
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience working with an ERP
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
How to apply?
Please email your CV to email@example.com