We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join our Head Office.
Reporting directly to the Co-founders of the business it will be your responsibility to discover growth opportunities for brand and social collaborations which support the Skinnydip brand. The ideal candidate will have direct experience in a similar role, creating new and maintaining existing relationships with brands should come second nature. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the industry and how best to lead a brand across all social and digital platforms whilst refining brand values & creative direction.
- Work closely with the Imagery & Content Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to generate marketing ideas, content strategy and creative content across all areas of the business.
- Project manage all brand partnerships and build marketing plans that incorporate all relevant departments of the business.
- Seek out on-brand partnerships and present findings to senior stakeholders.
- End-to-end management of all partnerships, contracts and negotiations.
- Identify, cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with a broad spectrum of brands across all industries.
- Help project manage partnerships and activity to ensure plans are completely on time and within budget.
- Contribute to project management of campaigns including the Hate Sucks Campaign and Skinnydip Sisterhood.
Planning & Analysis
- Create & plan brand marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, social media engagement and growth and website traffic.
- Daily monitoring and tracking of all social media and brand partnership activity.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of all events.
- Collate & contribute data, feedback and ideas to weekly PR, Social & Events meetings.
- Develop PR & Marketing teams and communicate daily and weekly responsibilities to support the Brand Marketing strategy.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business – including liaising with different departments and teams.
Research & Brand Awareness
- Monitoring all competitor activity to ensure we stay on the cutting edge of digital and social trends.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively monitor all brand marketing activity across social to report on trends, content and collaborations and present actionable feedback to wider department.
What we need from you?
- Educated to degree level in PR, Marketing or Business-related qualification or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Extensive industry understanding across brand partnerships with experience in negotiation of terms.
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating large scale brand collaborations and supporting events etc.
- Exposure to client meetings.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.
- Demonstrable experience in social media strategy planning.
- Creative with strong copy writing skills and knowledge in social media trends.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will be a self-driven individual with the ability to use own initiative.
- A strong communicator and problem solver with outstanding presentation skills.
- An interest in fashion/accessories/beauty/pop culture is key.
How to apply?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org